Tuesday, March 22, 2005
Hate werking at taka.. hate hate hate hate hate taka… come oni then get scolded by the stupid bodo belo blander bowl.. bodo sia ni blander bowl.. I got scolded becoz I did full blend strawberry.. wat the fuck sia… full blend also wrong… giler per dekni?? Her reason was becoz.. not many ppl.. and can keep for onli 45 mins… eh plz lar.. as if the thing will get spoil after 45 mins… bodo sia tiz blander bowl.. feel like throwing tat blander full of strawberry at her face lar ok.. bodo bodo… then nyek nyek nyek non stop until she leave the stupid shop.. bodo sia.. then she say my strawberry too sweet!!! No strawberry taste… bodo per no strawberry taste.. if no strawberry taste how the hell she noe I make strawberry sia in the first place… customer never complain she complain.. complain to helfy… bodo sia… helfy also dun care lar.. luckily tml she’s not werking.. mc… hahah good sia.. sick… nyek la lagi byk2… then take break also rushing2.. becoz the stupid popcorn guy.. belo wan to sent the stupid popcorn.. but there’s oni one person how the hell tat person going to take at the lobby sia.. bodo per ni popcorn?? Then I haf to take a freaking taxi from far east to go back taka sia.. then the stupid taxi driver sent me to cineleisure.. BODO PER!!! Tgk ar belo… belo sia.. then at nite.. the stupid bird also bodo.. at nite go and sleep lar.. wan shyt at ppl for wat sia.. the stupid bird shit at my hand sia.. bodo sia tiz bird… giler sia ni burung.. burung ni da giler ke da boring?? Today damn fucked up sia.. all start from blander bowl… BODO PERRRR…. If kim put me in taka next week.. I think I’m going to quit already ar.. not think.. I will…- complication